Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Add Music Or Not To Add Music? That Is The Question

Hiya, viewers, Ty Waddles here. I wanted to ask YOU thats right YOU, the viewers of T.W.C.P. if you would like music on this blog. You see, on my friend Frostylittle's site, theres this widget that you can add to your site called music maker. I was thinking about adding it to my site, but I wanted to be sure if YOU wanted it on my site or not. Man, i enjoy putting YOU in caps, lol. Anyways, so I'm leaving it to YOU guys. Should T.W.C.P. get music or not? YOU decide. I will have a poll on my sidebar. Vote now, YOU!!!! Lol. Ok then. Ty Waddles OUT!-

Ty Waddles







(Hehe, hope you're still paying attention. Cuz if you can answer this one question correctly, you get to add me as a buddy on Club Penguin!!!! Ok, heres the question: How many times did I say YOU in this post???? Answer the question in a comment! But there IS a catch: Only 1 vote per person. So double-check before sending that comment! Bye!)

3 comments: