Monday, August 10, 2009

Ty Waddles Goes Back to School in a Month!!!! (Will this jepordize TWCP'S future????)

Hello, viewers, its me, Ty Waddles. As you may already know, I go back to school next month. If you were wondering if this would affect my websites future, then this post will be a relief to you. I say that my returning to school will NOT ruin my websites future. Sure I'll have less time to work on it, but I'll still be working for as long as I can each day! So all you viewers have NOTHING to worry about.-

Ty Waddles

9 comments:

  1. Thank God! That's a good question about my blog though, between CAP meetings, Youth Group, and homework. I think I will pull through. Your blog rules Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey it's Monk here,great site by the way!And that is why I will be making a vid about your site!Server:Rocky Road,Room:the iceburg,It will be in nine minutes.I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude! Its alexa from Cena12121's chat! If you ever need anything (eg: vids, ads...ect) Let me know! See you!
    ~¤•.alєxa.•¤

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, bobo speaking i think u could make it lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats good. Will that mean that u ill b on cp too?
    Nat :D

    ReplyDelete