Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Journey

Well, ok. So, as you know, I'm making a NEW site and leaving this old thing behind...depressing, yes, haha not really, BUT--well, obviously, my new site is NOT about Club Penguin, since I don't play it anymore, but it's about something else I'm into.......................................................................u ready for it??......................................................................Reaaaaaalllyyy ready???.........................................................................Ok, why don't I just give you the link? :P My new site is.... thepokemontheory.blogspot.com . Yepp...that's right...something you didn't know about me, huh? :P Haha I've been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember....so I'm leaving TWCP to make a Pokemon site. As I said, some of you probably will leave me at this point, but maybe some of you will follow me on my new journey. To those of you who I'm leaving behind: Goodbye,, my friends. It's been a great run, but every journey has its end....To those of you who will come along with me: I hope our new adventure together will be the best ever! :D And that's it, I believe. Goodbye, once and for all.....;)

-Ty Waddles

No comments:

Post a Comment