Friday, January 14, 2011

We've reached the end...

I don't wanna have to say it...
No, like, really, I don't...
But it's over...
TWCP...is done.
There really is no point anymore...
I'm no longer into CP and this site has died...
It was fun while it lasted, with the small amount of you that I had...
But now our journey ends...



OR DOES IT?


Yes, I AM done with TWCP, sorry :(. But I just don't like Club Penguin anymore; I've lost interest. Also, over time, this site has died, I've said I was coming back and I didn't. So, my small amount of viewers, our times on TWCP are finally over. But that doesn't mean we're done with each other. I'll be making a new site...some of you will hate it....some of you won't....more to come...

1 comment:

  1. What is the new site, dude??

    Ur fan,

    comics2008

    ReplyDelete